Monday, January 12, 2009

Goody: 'I have 40% chance of surviving'


Rex Features
Doctors have told Jade Goody that her chances of beating cancer have reduced.
The former Big Brother contestant has admitted that she has a 40% chance of beating the disease.
"I have down times when I cry and cry. I’ve only got a 40% chance of living. But I won’t let go," she told The Sun.
The star recently started losing her hair following sessions of chemotherapy treatment.
Describing the moment her hair started falling out, she added: "I screamed until my mum came running. When she saw the hair on the floor, she cuddled me and rubbed my head like when I was a baby.
"Handfuls more peeled off in her hands. It was awful."
The star was diagnosed with cancer while appearing on the Indian Big Brother in August 2008.

No comments: