Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Britney 'asked Cruise about Scientology'


Britney Spears had reportedly contacted Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to learn more about Scientology.The singer is apparently interested in using the controversial faith to help her come to terms with her recent problems. According to Heat, Spears told a friend: "I have met Katie a few times, so I called her up and just started asking questions about Scientology. I'm always open to new things."Katie told me she wasn't so sure about it at first either, but once Tom explained it to her and she read the books and took some classes, it really started to work for her."Then Tom wanted to talk to me about it, so I did. He was nice and answered all my questions and sent me books."Cruise has reportedly encouraged celebrities including David Beckham and Kirsten Dunst to discover Scientology.
Just another day in the britney saga to be continued!!!

No comments: